‘Drum Train’ – competition
JOIN THE DRUM TRAIN AND WIN A PEARL MIKE MANGINI SIGNATURE SNARE!
BeatIt wishes to inform that in connection with a small amount of entries to the ‘Drum Train’ competition, we have decided to postpone the clip send-in deadline.
Here are the new dates:
1. Send-in deadline: 01.07.2014
2. Publication of clips for Internet-user voting: 15.07.2014
3. Results to be announced: 01.08.2014
1. Anybody who sends in a short video-and-audio clip of up to 30 secs featuring a beat played at 118 bpm may enter the contest
2. The said beat should emulate the sound and rhythm of a running train. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8io4V4DDx8
3. A jury will evaluate the video-and audio clips for quality and choose for publication
4. Clips made by finalists will be published (example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8io4V4DDx8) and voted on by Internet users
5. The person winning the highest number of votes wins the prize, which is a Mike Mangini Signature Snare sponsored by the Silesia Music Center company
How to submit videos:
1. By sending them to: email@example.com
2. By sending a youtube/vimeo link to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. By sending a file via wetransfer.com to: email@example.com
1. Entrants agree and acknowledge that the clips sent in by them may be published by Beatit
2. BeatIt owners, employees or collaborators may not enter the contest
Music score written by: Dawid Szmatuła.
The prize will go to one lucky person but everybody can join the project and jump on the train which is to travel all around the world!!!