The Sabian company presents a new limited edition of the Sabian HH Sessions Ride Cymbal signed by Todd Sucherman. Cymbal has been designed to make all microphones love it during studio recordings. Sessions Ride is heavily hand hammered and then hand lathed to create multiple thicknesses over its surface – and then hand hammered for a second time. The result is bold articulation, a pleasant splash on the slap, a complex spread, and a massive crash. Sessions Ride has a bell, which works well not only in jazz but also in heavy music. To ensure this instrument makes a highly unique and personal musical statement, each one is first stamped with its number of edition and then personally signed by Todd Sucherman. Handcrafted in the SABIAN factory, this very special Ride cymbal is one of only 250 that will be produced.
- A limited edition collaboration between SABIAN and Styx drummer Todd Sucherman
- Hand-hammered, lathed, then hand-hammered again to create multiple thicknesses of surface
- Bold articulation with a complex spread and a massive crash
- Pitch of the bell is higher than the cymbal’s tonic note
- A studio weapon, and a monster on stage