A good sampler gets even better
Many professional musicians across the world rely solely on the Roland SPD-SX sampler. It’s solid, it works properly in different conditions, it can create, store and loop any sound you want, and you can simply rely on it. The SPD-SX is there for you, both in the studio and on stage. Now, Roland is making another step as they are upgrading the good old SPD-SX into the SPD-SX Special Edition!
With 16 GB of internal memory available, it’s now possible to load enough studio-quality WAV samples to last an entire gig and beyond. The SPD-SX Special Edition is also ready to support every serious musician’s workflow, from WAV sound production to setting up the samples and assigning instruments for performing, thanks to the bundled Ableton Live Lite license and Wave Manager software. And with its striking Sparkling Red finish, this powerful instrument has a bold, distinctive look that sets it apart from other gear on stage.
Here are some technical facts about this great piece of gear:
- 16 GB internal memory (supports up to 50 hours of mono sample storage, eliminating the need to carry additional external memory)
- Ableton Live Lite license included for sophisticated sample creation
- Sparkling Red finish for a distinctive look on the stage
- Nine easy-to-play, velocity-sensitive rubber pads with LED illumination for dark stages
- Multi-Pad Sampling allows you to sample directly into the SPD-SX — simply choose a pad, and then strike it to start sampling
- Three onboard multi-effects processors (master effect and two kit effects) for powerful real-time sound processing while performing
- Easily import, assign, and organize samples by connecting to your computer via USB and using the included Wave Manager software.
We are waiting for the video demonstration of the Poland SPD-SX Special Edition, but even without that we can assure you that it’s one of the best samplers around!
More information: https://www.roland.com/Share