> > Roland joins forces with V-MODA

Roland joins forces with the maker of world-class high-fidelity headphones and audio devices – the V-MODA company. Roland is buying a 70 percent stake, leaving 30 percent ownership with V-Moda founder Val Kolton.

vmoda.roland

Jun-ichi Miki, CEO of Roland, said, “We’re pleased V-MODA has joined the Roland family of brands. V-MODA revolutionized headphones and has pushed the envelope of personalization. Their Milano design, material research and professional DJ roots along with their loyal customers are incredible assets for Roland. It’s an exciting time for both companies, and we are eager for the talent at V-MODA and Roland to collaborate. This new team and the audience that the products are going to attract will definitely inspire the future of music.”

Z kolei Val Kolton, V-MODA CEO, says this: “This partnership is not strictly a business deal; it’s a strategic synergy that will bridge the high-quality sound, materials and design of our products with the legendary genre-changing sound expertise and commitment to excellence from Roland. Roland’s 808, 909, the contribution to the development of the MIDI protocol and countless products helped to lay the foundation and forge today’s music, and together we can carry on the tradition.”

Visionary and founder of V-MODA, Val Kolton has spent the last 12 years creating the vision for the V-MODA brand, meticulously designing and testing the products around the globe and inventing distruptive products in the crowded world of headphones. Kolton will maintain his role with the company as V-MODA’s CEO. Furthermore, he will also provide his expertise in product design for Roland’s dance, DJ and electronic music division as a consultant.
Share