Drummers and Drummerettes! This week, we have one more quiz from our new series of quizes we collectively call “Bind Tests“, which we are preparing in co-operation with Avant Drum Shop. Every week, we offer you one short quiz, where your task is to correctly identify instruments only by ear, based on an audio recording. There will be a non-cash prize for each weekly edition.
Today, you are kindly asked to make your choice out of three wood snares, vintage vs. modern:
- 14 x 6.5″ DW Collector’s Maple
- 14 x 6.5″ Ludwig WFL Supreme Concert (1957)
- 14 x 6.5″ Pearl Sensitone Maple.
For those who didn’t join the fun in the previous editions, here is what you need to do to enter:
- Visit the http://slepetesty.beatit.tv/en/testy/quiz-8/ web page
- Enter your personal details
- Get acquainted with the Quiz Rules and accept them
- Having gone over to the next page, identify sample A and B and choose the one, the sound of which you like best
- Get a confirmation of your participation on the e-mail address you previously stated in your personal details.
The prize in this week’s edition is a 16″ Stagg DH China, sponsored by FX MUSIC GROUP. Drawing results will be announced this Friday.
Join the fun!Share